Track Title: Gold Dust Woman
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
i have been awake for forty minutes and the following has already occured:
- almost broke my face getting out of the shower
- we are having steak for dinner after easter vigil hell fuckin yah
- jack will not vacate my lap
- almost choked to death on my diet coke because tina sent me a picture of julian morris in a priest collar and i should know better than to look at such things before fully caffeinated.
- my legs are going numb from jack’s bulk.
- i have to go on a field trip now.
- on a saturday.
- the day before easter.
even if hannibal wasn’t a cannibalistic serial killer why would you want to hang out with him anyway he’s so pretentious
"heart tartare" kiss my ass hannibal order a pizza
so the organist at td garden just favourited a tweet that allison posted about hearing dark horse and i
that tense moment when you’re not sure who’s going to start singing along with “let it go” first
whatever happened to body glitter? what ever happened to body glitter? why are we so afraid to shine
cocktails, chinese, and frozen with the family - be on later